Each of our nine superbly appointed and fully equipped en suite bedrooms boasts stunning views and opulent comfort
Floor Plan & Rooms
The Penn comprises nine stunning en suite bedrooms over two floors. Each room is as carefully finished and as individual as the last. The views are glorious and uninterrupted – over gorgeous gardens and out to sea. There are no roads and no streetlights to spoil the scene; just clear skies and peaceful, open landscapes.
Immaculately designed with beautiful features, this is comfort like you’ve never experienced before. Our rooms are fit for a king and queen: you are staying in a castle, after all.
At a glance
- Nine spectacular en suite bedrooms set on first-floor and mezzanine levels
- Each room carefully designed to create a different experience
- Enchanting coastal and garden views throughout
- Wi-Fi in every bedroom
- Exceptional comfort with deluxe mattresses and bed linen
The Swimming Pool / Orangery
Available for functions between April and September, this classically themed room – with its beautiful large French windows that lead out onto the terrace – is perfect for dining and relaxing. Bathed in natural light during the summer months, the Orangery’s stunning sea views give it a wonderful continental feel.
- Set up as a swimming pool between October and March
- Relax by or in our beautiful heated pool
- Amazing views of the coast
- Arranged as an Orangery from April to September
- Suitable for luxury dining with a view
- Perfect entertainment for all the family as an indoor games room
With beautiful views of our luscious Italian garden, The Penn’s main Dining Room can be set up for formal dining during your stay.
- Portable Bose surround sound system
Located inside the Dining Room, our fully licensed bar can stay open till 11pm for special events. Stock with your own selection of drinks or let us handle it – either way our friendly bar staff are happy to serve you and your guests throughout your big event.
- Exclusive wines available
- Open till 11pm
- Option to stock the bar yourself
Blending elegance and natural beauty, the Drawing Room has large bay windows, which offer extensive sea views from the plush and expertly finished lounge. Luxury dining is available for up to 10 people. Our large and comfy sofas are the perfect place for a night in watching Sky HD on the large flat screen TV with Bose surround sound.
- Luxury dining for up to 10 people
- Large bay windows with extensive sea views
- Large flat screen TV with Sky HD, Bose surround sound and DVD player
The Conservatory offers intimate dining and plush living space. Ideal for spending a superbly relaxing afternoon looking over the terraces and the sea beyond.
- Beautiful sea views and large double doors
- Space for intimate dining for eight to 10 people
- Indoor gaming available (including table tennis)
Fully equipped with a six-hob range cooker and Nespresso coffee machine, our modern kitchen is simply stunning.
- Six-hob range cooker
- Oven and full-size American-style fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Modern design with seating for up to eight
The Library’s large French windows and stunning sea views give this graceful round room a right royal feel.
- Ideal for relaxation and for drinks receptions
The study’s cosy feel makes it a great room to escape to for a bit of relaxation. Retreat for some time in front of the television with our large flat screen TV (with Sky HD) or a moment away using our free and fast broadband.
- Large flat screen TV with Sky HD
- Wii games console
OrpheusOrpheus is our master bedroom and main suite. Positioned within the turret of the Castle and looking out to the English Channel, with the gardens in the foreground, the views are simply stunning. With its sumptuous emperor king-size bed and freestanding handmade bath – placed inside the room itself – it’s hard not to be seduced by the suite’s charming allure.
RafflesBlending style with comfort, Raffles has a super king-size bed, marble bathroom and views overlooking the main entrance and upper gardens.
Half MoonHalf Moon is a tranquil double room with king-size bed. It looks out over the upper gardens and helipad.
Cape SchanckWith its superb super king-size bed, freestanding bath and double aspect, boasting breathtaking sea and garden views, Cape Schanck offers truly exceptional comfort.
LamarosA gorgeous king-size double with a classical four-poster bed. Lamaros looks out over the upper garden and helipad.
RoyalA sumptuous double king-size room with beautiful views over the Italian garden and out to sea.
BotanicalOur largest family room, sleeping up to four people. Botanical is light and airy, enjoying views over the Italian garden and courtyard. It has a king-size bed plus additional super-king or two singles.
Print HallPrint Hall provides another option for families, with two plus-size twin beds. For instance, it can accommodate a couple and a child and offers an adjacent en suite with a bath.
Margaret RiverMargaret River is a similar size and layout to Print Hall and is spacious enough for a small family, with two plus-size twin beds.